There are many occasions in the running of a business or organisation where it may be pragmatic to invite external facilitators to organise meetings and events on your behalf. This may add capacity to an already stretched workforce, or bring in skills to complement those already within the business, or as is often the case, to recognise the value of an external neutral person or team.
What do we offer?
- Arrangement and planning of meetings and away days:
- Designed specifically around your objectives and desired outcomes
- Set up to free you to participate unhindered by the constraints of running the meeting or event yourself thus better able to express your own views
- Where requested be the direct point of contact for the venue and all domestic arrangements for the day
Other benefits achieved will be:
- The provision of a safe and confidential environment in which people are enabled to contribute and to resolve differences/agree action points
- Detailed attention to workshop/syndicate group planning
- Pre-loading and management of presentations and other IT requirements
- Accurate minute/note taking during meetings
- Follow up to attendees as required
This is a bespoke service specifically designed to meet the needs of your business or organisation and managed throughout by a professional consultant who will become your first point of contact at all times. The above is not a definitive list and we will be happy to discuss any individual requirements and tailor a programme to suit.